Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M24 and M39 Stick Grenades

Article about: Hi. This one's for all of the stick grenade fans out there,,,,hope you like them, I took this photo for a freind of mine who had not seen a stick grenade,, these are out of my collection so

Default Re: M24 and M39 Stick Grenades

Wow, great to see

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Wow, great to see

Nick

Thank you for all of your kind comments, i will post some more soon of some ww1 grenades.

Kind Regards Nick

p.s Steve,,I just completed that fourth box, and picked up nice M38b Smoker box
    thats going to take a while to fill up

A new arrivall for the collection,,, the seldom seen wooden transport box for both
    M24 Hgr and the M39b Hgr... these are very rare as being made of wood they were burnt of rotted away,, was lucky to get this one,, it is the only one i have ever seen for sale.. hpe you like it..

Kind Regards nick,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M24 and M39 Stick Grenades  

What a wonderful collection of German Stick Grenades.. I really like them... Thanks BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Thank you Bill.... i will be putting together a dispaly of WW1 grens soon, but need straw sleeves for them, if anyone knows where i can buy repro ones from please pm me,,, Kind Regards nick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2