Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M24 Stick grenade

Article about: Hi folks, I have just picked this up from the E stand on WAF forum from a well established member. it was advertised as probably having been repainted some time ago and I don’t mind that but

?

Default M24 Stick grenade

Hi folks,

I have just picked this up from the E stand on WAF forum from a well established member. it was advertised as probably having been repainted some time ago and I don’t mind that but I have been researching these things since and am completely horrified at the quality of the reproductions out there. I’ve only ever owned two before and regretted selling them. This isn’t my area and I would be obliged if you could run your eye over it. It’s advertised as being unmarked and I can’t see any stampings on the head or the stick in the photos. It hasn’t arrived yet so I haven’t had it in hand.
    Cheers as always
    Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M24 Stick grenade   M24 Stick grenade  

M24 Stick grenade   M24 Stick grenade  

M24 Stick grenade   M24 Stick grenade  

Looks ok to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks ok to me to and with repainted head

?

Thanks Chaps, that’s a relief, these things are a minefield!!
    Andy

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Nice I like it. I have a bunch that I put together from pieces. I like somewhat restoring them and didn't want to pay hundreds for them. Some of the examples command a fairly high price. What was the collector to collector price on this one if I may ask? Thanks, Ian.

?

Hi Ian, Without shipping and fees etc, I paid approximately £140 for this one. I don’t mind telling you as I have no plans to move it on. I was happy enough with that ��
    Cheers
    Andy

i paid £350! But i see them regularly on dealer sites go for £500+ I think i saw one on Lux for 1,000 euro or close to.
    Everything on Lux is way over-priced.

Overpriced, but an iconic item and i guess many - by their very nature - did not survive.

I paid £425 for mine, and that was for a ground-dug example. Around the £400 mark seems to be the going rate for them these days. The early ones with the warning stencil intact sell for considerably more.

B.B.

?

M24 Stick grenade

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast