Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M24 Stielhandgranate collection

Article about: by RayG My one and only egg, Non matching dates but a decent one anyway, Ray Hi Ray, your one and only is very "decent" I think it looks great. What is the 3 letter code on bottom?

Default Re: M24 Stielhandgranate collection

Hi,
    what a great collection you have, they are in good condition to most you see are relic or damaged. thanks for showing us.
    No wonder we cant buy any stick grnds, he has them all lol.
    Dave.

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi,
    what a great collection you have, they are in good condition to most you see are relic or damaged. thanks for showing us.
    No wonder we cant buy any stick grnds, he has them all lol.
    Dave.
    Thnaks Panzer,

Spot on ,,most you see are in relic condition and carry a high price as well, I have been collecting for about 4 years , i have seen all sorts going for all sorts a silly prices

Your'e also spot on with "cant buy any "
    here's a few more from the stash

more later :

Regards
    Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M24 Stielhandgranate collection   M24 Stielhandgranate collection  

M24 Stielhandgranate collection   M24 Stielhandgranate collection  

M24 Stielhandgranate collection  

?

A fantistic collection. Never saw so many nice condition grenades in one collection. I also liked that booby trap one. I never have seen that attachment before. Thank you for sharing the collection with us. You must be holding the egg grenades for the last. Ray

Hello jeeeensy, great collection. I think they also used the boobytrap bracket for trip flares & others too. Great condition, you do not see too many brackets in good shape like it.
    How long did it take you put all your collection together? Regards, Steve

Hello Steve,,

Thank you for the thumbs up , I have some more booby traps still with the remnants of flares attatched, I'll post some more piccs later on,
    I have been collecting these for about three to four years now, the wife calls it an obsession
    With so much militatia out there i try to concentrate in one area
    so that i don;t catch a cold, I'll be restoring some of these later on and will post as i restore them.

Best
    Regards
    Nick

P.S Hello Ray,, Eggs ,,,,damn! ,,, I knew i missed something I have a few , theyr'e not mintys but will post them later..

Quote by jeeeensy View Post
    Hello Steve,,

Thank you for the thumbs up , I have some more booby traps still with the remnants of flares attatched, I'll post some more piccs later on,
    I have been collecting these for about three to four years now, the wife calls it an obsession
    With so much militatia out there i try to concentrate in one area
    so that i don;t catch a cold, I'll be restoring some of these later on and will post as i restore them.

Best
    Regards
    Nick

P.S Hello Ray,, Eggs ,,,,damn! ,,, I knew i missed something I have a few , theyr'e not mintys but will post them later..

Hello Nick!! OK, would like to see more. Do you restore/paint them? looks as if most of yours have not been fooled around with. Thats what I do, leave them as found. I will add missing parts etc, to get them complete and correct, but no re-painting!

Did you see my post with the M39 Egg grenade markings?? I have not got any replies to it. Maybe you can help. It was 3-4 days ago.

Let me know if you can help please. Regards, Steve

Half a dozen eggs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M24 Stielhandgranate collection   M24 Stielhandgranate collection  

Hi Nick, great! looks nice. Very nice little egg stands also. I did not think of stick caps, looks good. I use small black rubber donuts to hold things that will not stand up. I will send pm now also. please confirm.

Regards, Steve

?

My one and only egg, Non matching dates but a decent one anyway, Ray

Attached Images Attached Images M24 Stielhandgranate collection 

Hello Ray,, that is a very nice grenade indeed thanks for sharing. Regards Nick

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast