Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mines and booby traps German-Italian-Hungarian

Article about: Good info!

Default Mines and booby traps German-Italian-Hungarian

I think that this will be helpful to somebody. I have two army manuals in Greek language about
    Mines and booby traps (German Italian Hungarian). A text book (108 pages) explaining how to disable mines and traps and one book with pictures. Reprinted Noe. 1945 (3000 tirage) and Feb. 1948 (2000 tirage) from the British Army manual: Enemy equipment German mines and traps, plus the Italian mines from the British executive order mines minefields and booby traps (all arms).
    I will try to translate the titles of the pictures.
    The books:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mines and booby traps German-Italian-Hungarian   Mines and booby traps German-Italian-Hungarian  

1 picture: firing ignition with pressure DZ35, draw and pressure ZZ42, draw ZZ35 and draw and voltage Zu. ZZ35.
    2 picture: frictional ignition ZDSCHN.ANZ.29, frictional ignition ZDSCHN.ANZ.39, frictional ignition slowdown BZE , frictional ignition slowdown BZ.24 and Nb. BZ38, preparative detonator and preparative charge.
    3 picture: German antitank mines. Tellermine 35 T. Mi. 35, T. Mi. 35 firing ignition and entrapment-placement of the mine.
    4 picture: German antitank mines. Tellermine 42, , Tellermine 35 T. Mi. 35 from steel , Tellermine 43 T. Mi. Pilz 43
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mines and booby traps German-Italian-Hungarian   Mines and booby traps German-Italian-Hungarian  

Mines and booby traps German-Italian-Hungarian   Mines and booby traps German-Italian-Hungarian  

5 picture: German antitank mines. Firing ignition for T. Mi. Z. 42, tune up tools for T. Mi. 35 and L.Pz.
    6 picture: German antitank mines. Wood mine and a heavy load one.
    7 picture: German antitank mines. T.5. firing ignition with draw and pressure for T.5. ZDZ. 29.
    8 picture: German antitank mines. Wood selfmade, pressure selfmade (1. handgrenates, 2. board 3. pressure board 4. Cannon shell 5. plastic ) and aluminium selfmade.

Mines and booby traps German-Italian-Hungarian   Mines and booby traps German-Italian-Hungarian  

9 picture: antitank mines. French light, French heavy and Hungarian C.V.P. 1
    10 picture: German antipersonnel mines. S35 (S.Mi.35), firing ignition for S.Mi.35 and electrical firing ignition for S.Mi.35.
    11 picture: German antipersonnel mines. S35 (S.Mi.35).
    12 picture: German antipersonnel mines. Wood Schu.Mi.42 and concrete mine with pole.

13 picture: German antipersonnel mines. Wood Schu. Mi.
    14 picture: Hungarian antipersonnel mines.
    15 picture: German antipersonnel mines. Selfmade can type.
    16 picture: German J-Feder 504 clock firing ignitor with maximum slowdown.

17 picture: Italian antitank mines: Wood with 4 firing ignitors.
    18 picture: Italian antitank mines: B2, V3 and clock mine.
    19 picture: Italian antipersonnel mines. B4, V.1 1.75 lbs with pole and Bakelite type 1 lb V.5 .
    20 picture: German train mine.

21 picture: German firing ignitors. Knickzunder Kn. Z43/1 Kn. Z43/2 (fracture types) and T. Mi. Z. 43 for Tellermines. Don’t screw ignitor from tellermine, death risk.
    22 picture: German firing ignitors. Kippzunder Ki. Z. 43 percussion type.
    23 picture: German firing ignitors. E.Z. 44 release type. Attention you cannot disable it.
    24 picture: German firing ignitors. Hebelzunder Schuko for glass mine.

25 picture: German antipersonnel mines. S. Mi. 44 shrapnel with firing ignitor S. Mi. Z.44 and a W-1 French handgrenate.
    26 picture: German antipersonnel mines. GLASMINE 43.
    27 picture: German antitank mines. TOPF MINE pot type T. Mi. 4531 and T. Mi. A4531 with firing ignitor T. Mi. Z.G.F.I.
    28 picture: German antipersonnel mines. POT MINE A200, chemical firing ignitor type 1 and type 2.

29 picture: German antitank mines. RMi43
    30 picture: German antitank mines. SPRENGRIEGEL 8Kg
    31 picture: German antitank mines. Schnell type A (wood fast made type A) and Schnell type B (wood fast made type B).
    32 picture: German antipersonnel mines. Flascheneismine ice mine bottle type Fl. Eis. Mi. 42 (bottle in a concrete block).
    End
    Cheers, Aghs

?

Interesting material - thank you for sharing it.

Philip

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast