Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Find of the Year - German Glasmine 43

Article about: Well this is one of these items that I have been worried about since it was posted and was not going to be happy until it was in my hands. Today was finally the day it arrived directly from

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: My Find of the Year - German Glasmine 43

Many thanks for the info. I was wondering if they were not used for laying then they must have been for some sort of transport or safety purpose.

Cheers
    Jason

In France, we have many mines like this because a great production was made in the city Amiens, after we have stocks in forests like this in the 90's

In Alsace, we can find these mines in boxes. Never wilth the litle pieces of wood.

The last mine I bought, last week was at 50 €.

eBay | objet guerre en verre 39/45 allemand

Every time, the seller is in the north of France, near Amiens...

nice find i like it alot. i was scrolling around on quicksale last night and found a pair of german dust goggles cant wait to get them. ha ha

?

Well spotted.
    Good job that man.

Hi Lebus, would love to be in a position to be able to find them like that in the forrest, I guess they are so expensive on this side of the world because you just dont find them here, plus they have to be posted and being glass also of people shy away from it.

Quote by geelong View Post
    nice find i like it alot. i was scrolling around on quicksale last night and found a pair of german dust goggles cant wait to get them. ha ha
    I know that seller, I hear he is pretty cool They are packed and ready, should be posted to you tomorrow mate.

Jason

What an amazing find!!! I just love eBay!!! It is full of sh*t but full of unaware sellers too... I got an original Afrika Korps cufftitle for only $50 and a Kreta cufftitle for $80... Both tested here by members and guaranteed originals! At first sight i thought they were early post war made but i couldn't believe my ears when i heard by everyone in here that they are 100% original pre-1945 made!

wow neat piece a good find as always

Maybe out of topic but still: sag mir wo die Blühmen sind... - where have all the flowers gone Marlene Dietrich - Sag mir, wo die Blumen sind - YouTube

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast