Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My German eggs have Arrived!!!

Article about: Jens, thanks for the correction regarding the wood egg box featured in my photograph ( post #12) and that it differs from the steel variation . You have a sharp eye to notice that. I wasn't

Thanks Bill.

Quote by Bill T View Post
    excellent John. Looks great for display!
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Here's a photo from my collection showing a group of Gebirgsjager 's handling these.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My German eggs have Arrived!!!  
    Last edited by Dean; 08-24-2013 at 04:45 PM.

?

The senior officer was the original owner of this picture. He is the older gentlemen looking at the camera. He marked this pic on his m43 cap with a black marker so one can spot him.
    Jens, does that box in the pic look familiar?
    Sorta looks like this one
    Attached Images Attached Images My German eggs have Arrived!!! 

hello dean, the box shown on the nice gebirgsjaeger pic looks like the wooden one, also for 30 eggs.....will post a pic later to compare them....

best regards jens

Default wooden egg box

please have a look on this wooden egg box, i think it is the version shown on your pic....

best regards jens
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My German eggs have Arrived!!!  

Default sturmpistole

My German eggs have Arrived!!!i have the sturmpistole stock so you can shoot the wurfkorper rounds.also can someone out there tell me the authenticity of the stock it will help.My German eggs have Arrived!!!

they look original too me from your photos. What part of the world do you live in?
    Prices on these can very as to where you are. Your set looks complete. I myself have been looking for a set. Just saying.... Now all you would have to do is get a pistol and contact Jens to see if he had any eggs that would fit it.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Another thread that was posted while I was attending classes at NAS Pensacola. Thanks for bring this to the top!!!
    I have had the chance to buy various German flare pistols and always thought it was just a Flare gun, But now I see a picture(Thanks John) of it being used to launch grenades has me rethinking my next purchase for 2014.
    Those egg carton pic's are just wonderful . Thanks again for sharing these pic's.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

thanks.i live in California.i am getting the gun on Saturday that ill post to.it is for sale but its pricey so i am giving it to live auction.

Default sturmpistole

i need help with finding an item. its an insert that's rifled to shoot the special rounds like the panzerwurfkorper 42 lp. i am willing to pay 7000 for anyone who has the insert.My German eggs have Arrived!!!My German eggs have Arrived!!!My German eggs have Arrived!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast