Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

New Grenade Book

Article about: Darryl Lynn's new book is back from the printers. It's a redo on his previous Volume 1 "The Grenade Recognition Manual, Volume 1A1, American Grenades" I hope you find this of inter

?

Default New Grenade Book

Darryl Lynn's new book is back from the printers. It's a redo on his previous Volume 1

"The Grenade Recognition Manual, Volume 1A1, American Grenades"

I hope you find this of interest.
    Dan

New Grenade BookNew Grenade Book

Has anyone received this book? Any reviews?

Yes I've recently added this one to the rest of Darryl's "TGRM" editions. The first volume left a little to be desired, but the latest edition fills most of these voids. I say most as there ( I'm sure DD would concur here) is probably no one reference source that will answer every question about this subject matter. I wish there were. Having said that, this maniel comes as close to it as any. There is one thing I'd REALLY like to see ( and would be willing to shell out extra $ for ) is full color photos throughout the book. $50 bucks well spent , I think

I agree with TimmyMac..book needs color pics and more info on MKII Bodys and Spoons..thats where my main interest is....so.

I would like to see a book solely on the MKII grenade.

yes, DD, I concur. MKII's are category that deserve, and need reference material devoted solely to these grenades specifically. Hell, you could fill a fairly thick guide on fuses alone. But I know books like TGRM, are an incredible amount of work, and this volume does a excellent job at US grenades overall. But, I know I'd give considerably more than $50 I've got in TGRM for a comprehensive ref. manual on MKII'snand associated fuses. (hint-hint DD &#128522