Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

No 36 Mills bomb

Article about: I found this at the show this past weekend and did a crash course with google, It looked good to me, the base plug is a bit worse for wear, but if you enlarge the photo, it's stamped No 36 M

Default No 36 Mills bomb

I found this at the show this past weekend and did a crash course with google, It looked good to me, the base plug is a bit worse for wear, but if you enlarge the photo, it's stamped No 36 M Mk1 and J P & S 7. The stamped handle is J P & S as well. It seemed to be a good weekend for me.

No 36 Mills bomb
    No 36 Mills bomb
    No 36 Mills bomb
    No 36 Mills bombNo 36 Mills bombNo 36 Mills bombNo 36 Mills bombNo 36 Mills bomb

Looks like a good one you can find the base plugs for sell sometimes on Ebay

?

That's a nice one. Have a look at these links, they might be of interest Markings and Mills grenades

Tony

Thanks for the links Tony, very helpful

?

nice jps body markings too .all matching .

It's been well handled, but it's still a nice one.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

I like the ones with that been there and then around the block look. For me it just adds a little something extra. Thank you glad you like it.

?

Are there any markings on the grenade body, JP&S always stamped the body as well and in some cases the date of manufacture, to be honest the grenade body is,nt up to the usual manufacturing standard of JP&S, it looks ill formed

?

I love the 36s as well as the Number 5s... I used an original Canadian F&W for the gear shifter on my Jeep!!!!

Dean O
    Canada