Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

PAK 43 ammo-what they worth now??

Article about: hello guy,s again-recently regraded old stockholdings found long-forgotten purchases-PAK43 ammos,all complete deatils-execpt powder.Actualy 26 pieces. All deactivated by field enginers. Defi

?

Default Re: PAK 43 ammo-what they worth now??

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    These "sticks" are gunpowder. I do not know, maybe I'm paranoid, but it is not very wise to post such pictures.
    Depends on the country, it would be perfectly legal to have live artillery shells where I live, if you have the correct licensing.

Nitram, are You 100% sure it is legal to keep live shells at home in any EU country or in any country at all? These "green sticks" look like innocent, but actually 1 such shell has around 6 kilo of them. More than enough to blow up a car for example... It is not my problem at all, people can collect whatever they want to but I personally would not be too happy when my neighbour had such collection:-).

?

My guess is Nitram is from the US

Regards, Lars

Thankyou guy,s for all coments!-allways welcome for more.
    Yes that stick are gun powder,and picture of them i posted here just to show how it originaly looks.
    Also will add that it newer explode when out from shell-but burns slowly like candle.,,,But offcourse i don,t play around with that powder.Field engineers made nice fire with all those sticks-that,s it.
    Shells and projectiles are uncleaned.After cleaning with some acid etc -i may say that projectiles would show aprox 70 to 80%original paint and red,black,white,blue markings on.Shells also could be cleaned for bether look.Thanks again for your coments,opinions-wellcome for more!

I belive that if You really plan to sell all 26 it is the best way to sell the whole lot to some Western European dealer. I'm not sure how easy it will be to ship these items 1 by 1. Prices can be pretty high, 200 euros at least for each. But the main problem is still - how do You plan to send them? By post? In Latvia prices are around 100 euro max I quess and market is so tiny that selling them for normal price takes time.

?

That must have been a good fire you guys made

You say it burns slowly. Like the pads in the Howitzer shells? They also burn pretty slow, but make a big flame

Regards, Lars

Thanks Frundsberg for advice.For Europa i can use curier delivery-from door to door.Sending by post -doesn,t sound good at all.Big shell 1y ago -just shell from pak43 i send to USA (twice)-1 time customs send it back(they are quite strange-sometimes they let item go -sometimes no).Shipping was aprox 100eiro and with second sending i payed from my own pocket-BUT I SEND IT!
    Datrus-yes exactly they burn very slowly.I,ll post tommorow some pics how that looks.

?

Quote by Nitram View Post
    Depends on the country, it would be perfectly legal to have live artillery shells where I live, if you have the correct licensing.
    Really ??
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

One piece is sold to our forum memmber.

Hi ostlanddigger

I would like to ask you, if you still have for sale one PaK43 shell?

Regards
    Zdendos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2