Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerfaust Part

Article about: I picked this up recently and just wanted to share. Any thoughts are much appreciated, as always!

Default Panzerfaust Part

I picked this up recently and just wanted to share. Any thoughts are much appreciated, as always!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerfaust Part   Panzerfaust Part  

Panzerfaust Part  

?

Default Re: Panzerfaust Part

What I believe you have there is the tail fin section of a panzerfaust projectile possibly one of two types I have looked at. I will post some photos for reference I do think it is possibly the one shown in the second or third photo. It would appear that the mounting screws are still present for the spring fins...

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerfaust Part  
    Attached Images Attached Images Panzerfaust Part  Panzerfaust Part  Panzerfaust Part 
    Last edited by Mark K; 12-06-2011 at 06:42 AM. Reason: ADD INFO

Thank you so much, Mark! I thought it was part of the tail section. I appreciate how you went above and beyond with the pics!

?

You are more than welcome glad I could help.

Regards Mark K

?

The wooden section of yours looks shorter than that of my Panzerfaust 60m, which is 11cm (~4 3/8") from the edge of the steel base cap to the edge of the steel coupler that connects it to the steel tube section. My base cap is solid too- no little divot in the centre. Overall its length is 25cm (~10") from the base cap to the edge of the cup at the end of the steel tube. So it appears yours is probably from the Panzerfaust (klein).
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Question Re: Panzerfaust Part

It is a klein tail, would you be interested in selling it...

I need a rear tail section to complete mine

Panzerfaust Part

LMK Mark