Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Panzerschreck rocket connector

Article about: Hi all, For all the rockets and kistas and parts I've seen for the schreck AND the GREAT restauration Bjorn did on the firing mechanism of the schrek, I have seen NOTHING on the wood connect

Default Re: Panzerschreck rocket connector

hmmmmm dopelgangers i think youve answered your own question with a hell of a lot of info (now you can write a book)

tom

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Seems like you are talking to yourself here...but glad you found the info you were after....

Cheers, Ade.
    Yes, It was getting lonely down here at the bottom of the thread with no replies. Considering how short a time, relatively , I've been looking for this one item and came across it accidentally it's really relly really hard to believe that no one else with an interest in schrecks has not seen at least one of these connectors electronically or physically at some time. Why don't they share even a verbal description ? Beats the bejeebers out of me ! Anyway, thanks for your reply.

Ade, before I forget - move it if you must, a site problem I've been having: I logged in and when I clicked on reply with quote on your response I got the "you are not logged in or do not have permission..." message and had to log in again. Has happened to me before here.

Regards,
    Bill

?

Quote by talltom View Post
    hmmmmm dopelgangers i think youve answered your own question with a hell of a lot of info (now you can write a book)

tom
    Hi Tom,
    That would be nice wouldn't it ?!! Thanks for the reply.
    Regards,
    Bill

Hi Bill, sounds like a cookie problem? Clear your old cookies and it should be OK?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Sometimes the only way to get a decent answer to a question is to answer it yourself

Nice info Bill.

Steve T

?

Quote by Steve T View Post
    Sometimes the only way to get a decent answer to a question is to answer it yourself

Nice info Bill.

Steve T
    Wow, 5 years have gone by, Amazing !!
    Won some pieces from a Panzerschreck on ebay.de and am waiting for their arrival. Mentioned to the seller in Belarus that I am looking for the connector and he said that Yes he's seen them and that he and his digging companions throw them away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i said DON'T DO THAT ! and he said ok.
    Maybe there's a connector in my future ?
    Bill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2