Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Possible practise stick grenade?

Article about: I just saw this at a antique store here in town and wondering if its a repro grenade or a real actual practice one?

Default Possible practise stick grenade?

I just saw this at a antique store here in town and wondering if its a repro grenade or a real actual practice one? Possible practise stick grenade?Possible practise stick grenade?Possible practise stick grenade?Possible practise stick grenade?

MAP
    ?

I'm no expert on these. Hopefully someone will be around. But I have a practice version (see below). Not sure if there were other practice types.

Also, here is a good site that may help ID if it is fake or real.

German Stick Grenades, WWII - Inert-Ord.net

And mine....(an old old picture). The holes are to release the gas that was produced when the glass capsule broke after it was thrown...or so I have been told.

Possible practise stick grenade?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for the reply, I was waiting for a comment. Yes I found that site and I don't know if it was. It was at the same place where I got the helmet ( got that crap off it btw) . I have seen reproduction metal ones and this one just had some different type of markings. On it. So Im not sure.

MAP
    ?

wish I could help more. Sure others will be around. Just give it some time.

Given the like new condition I would be cautious.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks abit odd to me with the band part around the bottom of the head and top markings are also stange, do you have a photo of the inside of the head?it would help

I don't have the grenade here its at the store. I researched the top codes and found they are out there

I NEVER saw this band
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/