Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rare WW1 German 1913 Kugel model grenade and carrier!

Article about: Posting pics of a very rare WW1 grenade and even more rare carrier! Enjoy the pics and any info would be greatly appreciate on the rarity of the carrier! Thanks in advance!

?

Default Rare WW1 German 1913 Kugel model grenade and carrier!

Posting pics of a very rare WW1 grenade and even more rare carrier! Enjoy the pics and any info would be greatly appreciate on the rarity of the carrier! Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare WW1 German 1913 Kugel model grenade and carrier!   Rare WW1 German 1913 Kugel model grenade and carrier!  

Rare WW1 German 1913 Kugel model grenade and carrier!   Rare WW1 German 1913 Kugel model grenade and carrier!  

Rare WW1 German 1913 Kugel model grenade and carrier!   Rare WW1 German 1913 Kugel model grenade and carrier!  

Rare WW1 German 1913 Kugel model grenade and carrier!  

?

Admin, I uploaded by mobile phone, all pics were rotated correctly, however a few uploaded a skew. Please rotate the proper photos. THANK YOU!

Never even seen a carrier before!

Thanks for showing it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I've never seen one either, very interesting!...

?

Nifty solution to ones carry problem.
    Dont you just hate having to carry those things around in your pocket.
    Makes for akward conversations in the vein of "Do you have a grenade in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
    This of course even more of an issue in the case of a 'Stielgranate.'

Most interesting! Thank you for sharing.

Link for further information: Imperial German Kugelhandgranate - Inert-Ord.Net

Cheers
    Tim

rare.

?

yes

?

I posted this in hopes of finding a value for the whole package. My ex -in law owns it, and is considering selling it.

The grenade is not very rare but I also have not ever seen the carrier before. It is hard to say anything about the price in USA. In Europe grenade will be around 50-70 euros because it is in very good condition. So maybe 120 euros for the whole set?

Comparing with the WWII M24 or M43 Sick grenades all WWI German grenades cost much less. Do not ask me why it is so:-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast