MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Russian .32 Adapter

Article about: An adapter I made to be able to shoot .32 S&W in a 7.62x54 Russian rifle. At 30 feet it will group into one inch and is good for shooting grouse.

?

Default Re: Russian .32 Adapter

This old junk is collectable?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian .32 Adapter   Russian .32 Adapter  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

$20-$30 bucks?

The box itself is collectible.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Somewhere I saw adapters on the net for 32 S&W short & long, 32 ACP, 7.62 x 25, etc

Seems like it would be fairly easy to get the 7.62 x 25mm Tokarev ammo.......

Quote by zwerge View Post
    This old junk is collectable?
    I wish i had this box of old junk In Europe we consider ourselves very lucky if we got hold one of these live...
    Take care...

?

32 S&W long or short new made brass and ammo is fairly common stil in the US. I load for them and use them in some H&R wheelguns. One of my favorite calibers. I have been using 32 S&W in an old Marbles adaptor for 303 brit...and it makes my SMLE's quite and deadly.... especially the Patt'14.

7.62x54r To .32 Cal. Multi - Chamber Insert, Shooting Supplies, Tite-Lok at Sportsman's Guide

And here's a 7,62x54 adaptor curently available for just $15.

?

Quote by gew98 View Post
    32 S&W long or short new made brass and ammo is fairly common stil in the US. I load for them and use them in some H&R wheelguns. One of my favorite calibers. I have been using 32 S&W in an old Marbles adaptor for 303 brit...and it makes my SMLE's quite and deadly.... especially the Patt'14.

7.62x54r To .32 Cal. Multi - Chamber Insert, Shooting Supplies, Tite-Lok at Sportsman's Guide

And here's a 7,62x54 adaptor curently available for just $15.
    Thanks for the website,I have a 8x57 marbles adapter,but I was bored so I made the other one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2