Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

shot coins ebay?????

Article about: Hi everyone im new on this great forum been lurking for a while. Just wanted some advice there is som items on ebay coins with bullets lodged in them is there anyway to tell if these are gen

Default shot coins ebay?????

Hi everyone im new on this great forum been lurking for a while. Just wanted some advice there is som items on ebay coins with bullets lodged in them is there anyway to tell if these are genuine?? There pretty cool but just dont want to waste my money rhe seller seems genuine and has good feedback any advice would be great thanks in advance

?

Hello Josh,

Welcome to the Forum. I expect that people would like to see some pictures of the 'coins' that you mention - perhaps you could upload some?

Philip

Ok ill try may take a little while thanks

I noticed those a few weeks ago. I saw one and thought there was a chance, but then I saw more and more. What are the odds that so many coins got bullets through them and came into the possession of one person? For me, its just another mock up to get your cash. Just my opinion. Cheers.

shot coins ebay?????shot coins ebay?????shot coins ebay?????shot coins ebay?????shot coins ebay?????

hope that worked im really not good at this techy stuff

Well after doing a bit of research so im told there not actually that rare and speaking to the seller he said he has been collecting them for quite a while. I just thought they would make a nice display but not really interested if there not the real deal so to speak

I noticed these at the beginning of last year (A new trend? - Shot coins - not sure if the links still work), maybe it's a New Year thing!? There appear to be a number of different sellers selling them, some 'relic / metal detector finds' and others from 'Great uncle Bob / house clearance'. Almost all that I have seen have the bullet in good condition (i.e. the bullet is bullet shaped and not a distorted). Unfortunately without direct provenance I wouldn't touch any of them.

Hmm what are the odds the bullet hit the coin just as it was running out of energy and got stuck in the coin?....

Welcome aboard Josh. To have so many of these seems a bit hard to believe. They're not for me.

Hi grimebox yes i did notice your link shame really as there quite nice little items i know the older ones look real but its just the cleaner ones im unsure of better stick to trench art least you know where you are with that well sort of if anyone has any of these coins that they want to sell please let me know

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast