Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SOE Horse Crap Bomb..sort of, and guess whats in the bag

Article about: For the May 8th display at Camp X I am doing I had a master Prop builder make me a couple of things..thank the Gods we are friends as he charges a lot for this sort of thing..but did this fo

?

Default SOE Horse Crap Bomb..sort of, and guess whats in the bag

For the May 8th display at Camp X I am doing I had a master Prop builder make me a couple of things..thank the Gods we are friends as he charges a lot for this sort of thing..but did this for nothing for the event

He made me a Rat bomb, that I have to fill and fuse, I asked him not to use a real rat carcass as I do not want to scare kids..I will finish that tonight...but he did make me this horse crap bomb..the center high bit would contain the explosive, or tyre burster
    It looks good enough to slip on!!!

I did not know he had an armory, so I now have a tompson, MP40, Mp44 and the thing in the bag to display
    I am sure some of our members can guess whats in the bag, by the end that is showing!!!!

Dean O
    Canada

SOE Horse Crap Bomb..sort of, and guess whats in the bagSOE Horse Crap Bomb..sort of, and guess whats in the bagSOE Horse Crap Bomb..sort of, and guess whats in the bag

Are you really sure a horse did that? How close a "friend" is your friend one wonders......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Well I licked it..and it did not taste like horse crap ( I guess it's a Canadian thing, like licking a metal post in winter)

So he did a good job making a fake!!!

Dean

?

Wow Dean, That guy does know his crap!!!!! I think I can make out some grain kernels.
    I can't make out what is sticking out the bag. So I will just keep coming back to this thread and see what other members see.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

There is a Lewis Light Machine gun in the bag and your friend definatly has his sh#t together Dean.

Regards Mark

?

Yup it is a home made Lewis!!!!

And he does have his S*it together

Dean O

Thats a big one... Are you sure you want to display this with your collection? Does it have a fake smell too? Just to make it more real like???