Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Some new arrivals

Article about: Picked these 2 up off flea bay it was rather interesting as the seller identified them as French cases. I did a quick web search and found they are Pack 75mm cases I was a bit hesitant, he h

Default Some new arrivals

Picked these 2 up off flea bay it was rather interesting as the seller identified them as French cases.
    I did a quick web search and found they are Pack 75mm cases I was a bit hesitant, he had identified other stuff as rare 1937 cases but were infact cut down cases.
    As in his pics of the 2 1937 cases they were different lengths which indicated that infact they were not complete I found a pic of the cases in question and they were about a 1/3rd of their actual size
    The subtle clue that these were uncut was you could make out the shoulder in the pics which led me to believe they were as made a fact I confirmed by measuring them 272mm OAL.

They both have very good head stamps and I am well pleased to put them into my collection though I am getting no hits with B.CO or B.B.CO head stamps can a forumer assist please. (303 round for scale)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some new arrivals   Some new arrivals  

Some new arrivals  
    Last edited by CINDERSII; 05-31-2018 at 03:17 PM.

4md
    ?

I believe it is Bridgeport Brass Co, from Bridgeport CT in the United state. I have the longer Sherman tank 75mm by the same maker and a couple of Hispano cases with the BBC headstamp. Nice cases by the way they look in great condition