Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some new grenade adds and group pics

Article about: Here's a few new adds plus some groups. The subs are, for the most part replicas I'll use in displays.

Default Some new grenade adds and group pics

Here's a few new adds plus some groups. The subs are, for the most part replicas I'll use in displays.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some new grenade adds and group pics   Some new grenade adds and group pics  

Some new grenade adds and group pics  

Fantastic collection and display! Thanks for showing!

Mart

Very nice grenade collection. BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

very nice like it.

Group of WWII Soviet grenades.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some new grenade adds and group pics  

?

AWESOME collection!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Just in this wee for the WWI Collection. British No. 25 "Sangster" & No20 MKI rifle grenades. The Sangster was never officially adopted and is extremely rare.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some new grenade adds and group pics   Some new grenade adds and group pics  

I need a mills bomb grenade to display with my enfield launcher if you have one rolling around somewhere. Nice display!

Ahh, a fellow Texan, in that case drop me an email when ya can. I don't have one myself but may can help ya find one.
    tim@mccurdytexas.com

?

Nice collection and well displayed unlike mine.
    In the top photo what is the grenade second from right? I saw one for sale, it was a cutaway also, but he was asking a lot, what, in round numbers is that type worth?

Thank you
    Dean O
    Canada

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast