Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS marked Stick Grenades

Article about: Yes, we like papers like these

Hi Ian.. yes that is unusual but if smoke sticks were in short supply then you would use what is available at the time. no doubt yours are 10000% original,, and that's nice to use for documentation later, mine were found near Karelia region.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Rare ordnance and is wonderful condition! Thank you for posting them! (And if you ever want to Sell one, let me know! lol)
    Me too Nick

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

some else from Novgorod area
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS marked Stick Grenades   SS marked Stick Grenades  

SS marked Stick Grenades   SS marked Stick Grenades  

#57 post

Hi here are two more I forgot I had found at the same time as the first two I posted ,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS marked Stick Grenades   SS marked Stick Grenades  

SS marked Stick Grenades   SS marked Stick Grenades  

SS marked Stick Grenades  
    Last edited by BOB COLEMAN; 01-31-2014 at 04:20 AM.

Quote by kradman View Post
    Hi here are two more I forgot I had found at the same time as the first two I posted , these are for sale
    A thread is not to be used for advertising items for sale. Please edit your post and place these in the For Sale section of the forum. thank you.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

combatgto
    ?

They are all Fake!!!!! They can't be real.....haha only kidding.

Great looking sticks Ian and Nick. 100% original, no doubt.

This one below is in a friend's collection. A full case was found a few years back and this was one out of that case.

SS marked Stick GrenadesSS marked Stick Grenades

The one below is on the way to my collection. The SS marks are a little hard to see, but still a nice one.

SS marked Stick GrenadesSS marked Stick GrenadesSS marked Stick Grenades

Hi Bob sorry about that

Hi combatgto ,Thank you for posting yours it good to see others that have been found ,When i first posted the ones i found there was a few members calling these fake and now its good to see others have been found and i hope this will help people with a interest in these see good from bad

Default SS stick grenade handle

I have owned this example for years and years and it came to me from a museum in Nornamdie with some other handles that I did a deal on. The museum owner made no special mention of the SS one, other than he had had a number over the years and this one was spare as he did not have a head for it. I have fitted a standard head as I don't have a spare smoke head at this time. I have always been 100% happy with this stick and believe it to be totally genuine.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS marked Stick Grenades  

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast