MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Stick grenade case/collection

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?   Name: image.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 219.6 KB  ID: 763900 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> My "Lake M34's" case/rack made it this we

Default Stick grenade case/collection

Stick grenade case/collectionStick grenade case/collection

My "Lake M34's" case/rack made it this week. Thought if post 'em along withstand few others.

Looks like a great collection of ordnance in the background as well!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

there was a case of these buried in the rubble of a gun emplacement at outside Calais, now under channel tunnel spoil.saw it and touched it but could not get it out.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    there was a case of these buried in the rubble of a gun emplacement at outside Calais, now under channel tunnel spoil.saw it and touched it but could not get it out.
    Maybe its as well. It is highly dangerous to tamper with old ordnance unless you know what you are doing. People in the past have thought they knew what they were doing, and got it disastrously wrong. You only make the mistake once...

?

Impressive grenade case collection.

Thanks guys! I'm pretty proud of them! Actually I was gonna sell some of them just to help pay for some of it, but I couldn't Break up the family after all these guys have been through. The case & the grenades themselves are not that great. Some of them are in relic condition, no markings still visible on any of them, some handles were in bad shape, etc. but it's rather the history behind it. This group of ordnance IS history! It wasn't necessarily the reason I bought it, but it is reason I'm gonna keep it.

Nice collection ya got there Timmy. Love those german "potato masher" grenades

?

TimmyMac...AKA....Grenade Guy! Love them!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Rossi View Post
    TimmyMac...AKA....Grenade Guy! Love them!
    Thanks guys! I'm glad y'all liked 'em. Rossi i'm sure been called a lot worse LOL!

Very nice, I am glad that everything made the trip through the mail.