Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

stielhndgranate 43

Article about: hello i have an opportunty oof buying an attached stelhandgranate.unarmed and legal.my question is does everything in this set looks correct?the marking on handle is unreadable there are pro

Default stielhndgranate 43

hello i have an opportunty oof buying an attached stelhandgranate.unarmed and legal.my question is does everything in this set looks correct?the marking on handle is unreadable there are propably letters ''dr'' or ''br'' and nothing more visible.the seller want a equality of 35 dollars.this is not my strong side and i need a little help with the decision.
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture stielhndgranate 43   stielhndgranate 43  

stielhndgranate 43  

Looks ok but the can is badly dented , does it have the fuse in the top ?

mpw
    ?

Yes it is an original period M43 and only missing the the fuse activation device at the top. Well worth $35 in my opinion. A good presentable relic.

stielhndgranate 43

Regards, Mark.

thank You very much for the answers.yes the fuse activator is missing unfortunately.i will buy it today,maybe a weak condition but i like it anyway if everything looks correct.
    that was the first one that i see for over three years.
    i have one more question why the ''shards sleeve'' is smotth?shouldn't it be serrated?
    best regards

mpw
    ?

Hi Michal.

I believe the fragmentation sleeve can be found both smooth and serrated. Mine is smooth for example. Good luck with your purchase. Relics are addictive!

Regards, Mark.

yes i feel the first step of addiction,i want one more!
    thank You very much
    best regards

Quote by michal19 View Post
    yes i feel the first step of addiction,i want one more!
    thank You very much
    best regards
    O yes they are ADDICTIVE!!!

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture stielhndgranate 43   stielhndgranate 43  

woooo really incerdilble collection.first time i see that amount of this beauties together.
    the second plan also stunning.
    Congratulations