Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

tellermine

Article about: Evening everyone, been trying to get my hands on a tellermine for a while just wonderd if anyone knows of anywhere I could get one from? Or are they a no no to own in this country?

Default tellermine

Evening everyone, been trying to get my hands on a tellermine for a while just wonderd if anyone knows of anywhere I could get one from? Or are they a no no to own in this country?

Hello, not easy with post, you must find it in tour country in a fair. In France we can have one if it is desactived with a hole. not a small one.

?

I should think that as long as it is deactivated that you could own one. I have never seen one, but I imagine that they would be expensive

?
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

Thanks for the help guys

I once bought a practice teller mine through Dover harbour,had great augument with customs man,he said whats that so I told him,he went ape s--t,you cant have that its a mine Iexplained the difference to him,after 10 minutes he give in but the bugger done me for a couple of extra ciggys.ho um.

Ha ha how funny!

was not at the time ,I had a van load of the stuff,stick grenades bayonets swords etc.

Oh no that could have turned in to a nightmare harry!

Hi i have two Tellermine 35 for sale and just down the road from you on Hayling Island so drop me a line

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast