Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Three Relic M24 Stick Grenade handles

Article about: These cane in today with my helmet I posted earlier. Took awhile as they came from Russia but they got here in the end. I plan on keeping the 43flf handle for myself and will move the other

Default Three Relic M24 Stick Grenade handles

These cane in today with my helmet I posted earlier. Took awhile as they came from Russia but they got here in the end. I plan on keeping the 43flf handle for myself and will move the other 2 on. Nice WAa stamp to the 43 handle as well. The second and 3rd are marked but harder to see. One handle is defiantly a 1939 dated the other might be another 1943.

What do you think of them guys?

Jason
    Three Relic M24 Stick Grenade handlesThree Relic M24 Stick Grenade handlesThree Relic M24 Stick Grenade handlesThree Relic M24 Stick Grenade handlesThree Relic M24 Stick Grenade handlesThree Relic M24 Stick Grenade handles

Default Re: Three Relic M24 Stick Grenade handles

very nice finds! and the wood is in excelent conditions! like them!

Here is my M24 stielhandgranate, found in a lake in Saxony, there is no marking in the wood due the wear, and the head has hole in the back from the corrosion, but i like it anyway

Very cool indeed. Would love to find a head for mine as I have no chance of finding a complete M24 here in OZ. Yours has a great patina

Jason

Hi... Nice handles,, I like the the FLF handle, these are not so common... nice,, you can feed the wood with a treatment that will enhance it ,, new thread and base fittings would look like a new handle,,

kind Regards nick

Sorry to hijack this thread but i have been offered this stick grenade for £45, are these collectable , safe and hard to come by here in the UK,
    thanks for any advice as always, its why i joined.
    Steve