Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tiger II 88 mm Round

Article about: Well you can't send pictures to people using the forum system- as an attachment to a PM or email that is; you'd just have to get everyone's email address and send it yourself like a regular

Default Re: Tiger II 88 mm Round

Wow!!!

?

Yup, that's my dream attic LOL
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Oh golly oh golly! Hope I am not too late here!

Would there be any chance that I could get you guys to weigh your PanzerGranaten??? Be it 39's, 39-1's or 39/43's doesn't matter, just list wether its with BdZ fuze & tracer or not.

Been on the mission of finding out the correct weight of these things for over a year now, and have already recieved great help from thekees, but I need a larger sample and a reading from a modern scale. And more importantly perhaps a side by side weigh off between the three different type of APCBC rounds used: 39, 39-1 & 39/43.

Please guys, I really need this to finish my work, it will mean a tremendous lot to me any help I can get. All I'm asking is a weight measurement of the projectiles, nothing more.

Many thanks in advance, have a nice summer guys

?

I haven't forgotten your project- but while I still have both my Pzgr. 39/1 and Pzgr. 39/43, I still lack a scale with which to properly weigh them I'm afraid.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Thank you Matt, I really wish such scales weren't that uncommon.

You wouldn't happen to know anyone who might be able to help you with it?

Anyway thekees works at the military IIRC, and he said he could get some super precise weights for his scale to make sure it was accurate. But I haven't heard from him in quite a while, don't know if he's been too busy or something, but I hope everything is ok at his place.

Hi....£4000 !!!!!! A bit extortionate. I have 3 of these rounds in boxes..1 Spreng and 2 Pzgr. Not in as good condition as this one though. Was thinking of selling one of them.??????

?

We need pics! ;- )

Hi Scout....just got home from the UK. If you PM me with your email address I will send you some pics of my collection. Regards...Matt

?

Thanks, Im sure the other blokes would like to see a pic too

Hi....no idea how to send pics on this site...any help would be gratefully accepted.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast