Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

U.S. Garand Ammo

Article about: Some mixed ammo for the Garand rifle.

Default Re: U.S. Garand Ammo

"I do my talking with my M1!"
    I still have a feeding problem with mine; it wont hold the mag by itself sometimes. any clue what it could be?

NDShooter

Have you tried a differnt clip?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

I've tried a few of them, maybe just bad enblocs?

I would agree with you I would try some new ones.(Cheaper than dirt) has new ones I dont recall the price though.
    After they hit the ground a couple hundred times they get sprung.

Eric

I'm still looking for a nice Garand. Not sure if I'll ever find one that nice I can afford.
    Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Hi,the orange one is a dim ignition tracer,it is Canadian made and marked DA 61.I would like to see pics of your Garand ez1969.
    Thanks for the info Pete... Ah, yes, the good old Dominion Arsenal . I have an AYR (Raufoss, Norway) one, with the same color tip. The greek ones are standard colorless,red and black tipped with HXP and xx (year) headstamp.
    @ ez1969 is your doll a refurb/repark ? I think that it's pretty hard if impossible to find a pristine cond. Garand anymore. Fine weapon though .
    @ NDShooter, great weapon.... I have fired a same cond. M1 when serving my Army duty.
    Regards to all, Thanos.

Quote by COLT 1911A1 View Post
    Thanks for the info Pete... Ah, yes, the good old Dominion Arsenal . I have an AYR (Raufoss, Norway) one, with the same color tip. The greek ones are standard colorless,red and black tipped with HXP and xx (year) headstamp.
    @ ez1969 is your doll a refurb/repark ? I think that it's pretty hard if impossible to find a pristine cond. Garand anymore. Fine weapon though .
    @ NDShooter, great weapon.... I have fired a same cond. M1 when serving my Army duty.
    Regards to all, Thanos.
    Yes it was Colt my Father bought it 17-18 years ago and gave it to me recently. It came with new barrel and stock referb by springfield Armory to orig specs.

Eric

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Yes it was Colt my Father bought it 17-18 years ago and gave it to me recently. It came with new barrel and stock referb by springfield Armory to orig specs.

Eric
    Sorry but i'm missing here something. Colt never built M1 Garands ; or i'm wrong? Please explain...

Your name sir. short for colt 1911 since I dont know your real name.

Eric

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Your name sir.
    My name is Thanos, and as Colt never ever made M1 Garands, that's the point i don't understand.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast