MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

US cartridges, rifle, grenade in original boxes

Article about: I was able to add a couple items to the collection this weekend. An unopened box of cartridges, rifle, grenade for the 30-06 and the carbine. I rarely ever see these for sale anywhere. I fee

Default US cartridges, rifle, grenade in original boxes

I was able to add a couple items to the collection this weekend. An unopened box of cartridges, rifle, grenade for the 30-06 and the carbine. I rarely ever see these for sale anywhere. I feel kind of lucky to add to the collection.
    John

US cartridges, rifle, grenade in original boxesUS cartridges, rifle, grenade in original boxesUS cartridges, rifle, grenade in original boxesUS cartridges, rifle, grenade in original boxesUS cartridges, rifle, grenade in original boxes

Interesting looking cartridge for sure. Looks like you found a pretty rare and difficult to find box.

?

Very rare to see and rarer to obtain a box of them.
    Great find.
    I would be so tempted to launch one. My buddy has the M1 Garand M7 launcher and M9 dummy grenade. I have the M1!!! Match made in heaven!!

Congrats on picking those up.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Very rare to see and rarer to obtain a box of them.
    Great find.
    I would be so tempted to launch one. My buddy has the M1 Garand M7 launcher and M9 dummy grenade. I have the M1!!! Match made in heaven!!

Congrats on picking those up.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    My buddies and I launched the practice grenade a few times a couple of years ago with a shooter grade Garand. It was really cool but I cannot image having to do it under enemy fire. We should have taken a video of it. Loose rounds have become less common but this is the only unopened box of them in my stock. The booster rounds are very rare in my area. I only have one loose round.
    John