Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

US Hand/Bomb Dropped Projectile

Article about: a fellow collector gave this piece to me and told me the Germans would drop them from planes. did a bit of research but only came up with one example on a reference site. supposedly this is

Yep thats what im worried about. May get a knock on the door but the authoritys. I will keep ya posted

Tell the seller to put on it "Metal Model" and you
    should have no problems.........

BTW, what did he charge you for postage ?
    Regards,

Steve.

It comes up saying $3 postage but it wouldnt let me pay for it. I emailed the seller saying it wont let me pay and i just got this reply....

"Hi Marc,This means that for some reason, ebay is not qualifying your location for their Global Shipping Program. I'm sorry to say that without that option I cannot ship it to you without charging an extra $8 for international shipping. Let me know if you are still interested and I will make a change to the listing. Thanks,Dan

- - ------- - -

Sorry to hijack thread

When I was a kid my local Army/Navy Surplus store had boxes of these. I bought a few for $.10 each. They were very interesting and I wish I knew where they ended up.

Just paid the total $20usd inc freight to Australia Marked them as Metal model

Lets hope no one gets in trouble! Im sure if it was marked "non explosive bomb" you may run into trouble but if he marked it as a "child's toy" im sure those custom officers would look right past it. I personally think it will come, it is not a projectile everyone knows about and I bet the custom officers would not know what it is anyways... good luck,
    Beau

I saw a few of these at the gun show today. The guy was busy helping people so I don't know what he was asking.

I went back to the gun show today and he wanted $20 each for them. I passed. Bought ammo cans instead.

Quote by M14sRock View Post
    I went back to the gun show today and he wanted $20 each for them. I passed. Bought ammo cans instead.
    $20 each!! What we're they made of, frikkin' platinum???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I've seen them for less on-line, but after postage
    it amounts to about the same. They're less
    than 2" long.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast