Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Weatherby Cartridges

Article about: Here`s most of the weatherby rounds,but there is 3 I don`t have yet.

?

Default Weatherby Cartridges

Here`s most of the weatherby rounds,but there is 3 I don`t have yet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weatherby Cartridges   Weatherby Cartridges  

Weatherby Cartridges   Weatherby Cartridges  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

Default Re: Weatherby Cartridges

the first picture centre round is most odd however a very nice collection which 3 are you missing?

?

Very nice rounds ! Try spechlist auctions , it's a good site for small arms amo ... Maby you will find your missing rounds

Kind regards
    Alex

?

Thanks guys,I am missing .30-378....338-378...416 WBY. There`s a gun show here in April so maybe I can find them then.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Excellent rounds Pete...I have only a sample of a .300 Weatherby Magnum, a souvenir kept when i confiscated it a long time ago when working as security in the airport...Thanks for showing...
    Thanos.

?

Quote by COLT 1911A1 View Post
    Excellent rounds Pete...I have only a sample of a .300 Weatherby Magnum, a souvenir kept when i confiscated it a long time ago when working as security in the airport...Thanks for showing...
    Thanos.
    Hi Thanos,that last round,the .460 WBY. I wouldn`t shoot that sucker if you paid me,it generates 100 lbs of recoil,a 30-06 is 20 lbs. That`s enough for wimpy old me!!
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Hi Thanos,that last round,the .460 WBY. I wouldn`t shoot that sucker if you paid me,it generates 100 lbs of recoil,a 30-06 is 20 lbs. That`s enough for wimpy old me!!
    I kind aknow what you mean Pete...I have enjoyed watching the shooting of these T-Rex ctgs in youtube, having the laugh of my life...
    Good luck in finding the missing ones...

Quote by COLT 1911A1 View Post
    I kind aknow what you mean Pete...I have enjoyed watching the shooting of these T-Rex ctgs in youtube, having the laugh of my life...
    i love those Most powerful gun in the world - YouTube

?

Well guys,anyone who wants to shoot that thing is a masochist,anyone watching and laughing is a sadist..JMHO.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE