Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Would like to start a collection of ww2 detonators and booby traps ?

Article about: My question is dose any one know of any military shops things like this are sold ? I found a Mk111 PerCussion fuze on eBay but went for 70 pounds ! Kind regards Alex Alexanderstevens75@yahoo

?

Default Would like to start a collection of ww2 detonators and booby traps ?

My question is dose any one know of any military shops things like this are sold ? I found a Mk111 PerCussion fuze on eBay but went for 70 pounds !

Kind regards
    Alex
    Alexanderstevens75@yahoo.com

Default Re: Would like to start a collection of ww2 detonators and booby traps ?

alex your best bet is to go to one of the large shows such as beltring,i dont have any anymore but if i see any for the right price ill snap them up for you,
    be warey as so called soe switches firing devices etc are now been copied

?

Default Re: Would like to start a collection of ww2 detonators and booby traps ?

Ok mate thanks ! That's very nice off you !

I see you are in the UK. I know of nothing there, but from a friends experience, she told me she found a lot of items at surplus stores and garage sales, when she took a trip up there. So maybe try that, and sometimes you'll get a bit lucky.