Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 US MK2 grenade booby-trap fuze types?

Article about: I recently came across a photo of a MK2 frag with a fuze described as an M1 booby trap device. It was pipe-like, with what looked like a pressure switch facing upwards... if anyone can provi

sorry mat still can't send.I have sent it as a email.Hope you get it.
    Cheers
    Dave.

?

Hey guys,heres a pic of the fuzes I have..most come with the adaptor to allow fitment to the standard US 1/2 and 1 pound TNT blocks plus a standard grenade fuze well but some come with that threaded section permanently attached...im sure to begin with the idea of using grenades with the various booby trap fuzes was a bit of a after thought but as the war progressed they did intentionally produce fuzes suited solely for attachment to prepacked explosive devices and also with the adaptors in place you could use them for either prepacked charges,grenades of any type or you could attach detcord in the same fashion as you would have done with the older spring snouts so a bit more choice if you're the demo bloke.
    Sorry bout the pic on its side..cant get the lil bugger too turn...

WW2 US MK2 grenade booby-trap fuze types?

Cheers for posting, that's quite a selection! I rotated it for you here-

Mat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 US MK2 grenade booby-trap fuze types?  

?

Cheers for that mate!

Thanks for posting Torch nice to see one complete with all the bits and pieces.
    Cheers
    Dave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2