Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Czech manufactured Mauser bayonet

Article about: These are not that high in my priority list, but this is really nice! Can someone please help identify the maker and manufacturer......I have tried to do research, but there isn't a lot on l

?

Default Czech manufactured Mauser bayonet

These are not that high in my priority list, but this is really nice! Can someone please help identify the maker and manufacturer......I have tried to do research, but there isn't a lot on line. Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Czech manufactured  Mauser bayonet   Czech manufactured  Mauser bayonet  

Czech manufactured  Mauser bayonet   Czech manufactured  Mauser bayonet  

?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

So, is this WW2?

Yugo M-24 for sure in Yugo Frog there is a good thread on here about captured German Used bayonets as the Germans used this model and blued it. M-24 is most likely ww2 era the M-48 ones are of course postwar. timothy

BAyonet Collection Presentation
    This is a pretty good site for info!....

This is not a Yugoslavian 1924 Model... this is a Yugoslavian M 1948 Model. Made since 1948 until the 1950´th years.

The frog is matching...

If you are looking for a WW II era Czech bayonet that was used by the Germans there are options. With the one at the top left used by them 'as is' which would have been from captured stocks. Or brand new by two different makers, with the markings being what differentiates them. And below it the later CZ factory version for the Germans which had the muzzle ring removed and was blued, also from two different makers. (With a standard German SG 84/98 below it for comparison purposes.) And to the right, a closeup of the middle one showing a maker's letter code and the blade edge facing up which was how they made them. And below that what could be a minimal German conversion by bluing a prewar/or early bayonet. But it's not, being instead a 1943 factory contract bayonet for Romania which at the time was a co-belligerent.

PS: My apologies for the bad photography with too much glare and other problems. Regards, FP
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Czech manufactured  Mauser bayonet  

My apologies after looking at it better not long enough for M-24 definetly M-48 Post war I see that now and the BK mark on frog is often found on Post war Yugo things. Thanks Sleepwalker. timothy

?

Its a yugoslavian M48 for export.