Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German Skull with helmet with iron cross handled daggar/bayonet.

Article about: I want to know if this German skull with iron cross handled dagger is real or not. I don’t know what to call it I haven’t seen one ever. If anyone can tell if it’s real or fake it would help

?

Haha, made on CSSR Vz58 bayonet. I dont known what is writen on the backside of leather scabbard, but 43 is like obviously written by CS service man, days to going to civil, or out of service. Remained 43 days, the scabbard was repaired.b.r.Andy

Greetings all,

Been watching these trickle out of Poland & Latvia for the past year or two. I remain amazed that they actually sold (& in volume) due to their poor castings' details and obvious, (at least to me) aforementioned Czech Bayo's roots. Aside from the always present shills' bidding associated with these "creations," what has been most interesting (hey, I like a train wreck as much as the next fella) is now, there are regret filled (now, informed?) buyers listing them for sale from within the US and Canada. And during the whole process, they are always listed in the "Original item's" category

Best,

V/r Lance
    Last edited by MilitariaOne; 02-05-2020 at 06:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2