Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello. does anyone know who made that knife?

Article about: Once you have punched in "jaeger knives" go to "search within results" at bottom of page and enter "ebay". That will get you where you want to be. Bear in mind

Default Re: Hello. does anyone know who made that knife?

Once you have punched in "jaeger knives" go to "search within results" at bottom of page and enter "ebay". That will get you where you want to be. Bear in mind that the item you are looking for will not necessarily be first in line. Happy hunting.
    Tom

dmccall
    ?

Yes, I do.

The earlier posts were right in identifying the name. it is Jaeger Knives. It is a modern knife made by man in Phoenix, Az. I knew him and have several of his knives from the late 1980's. He made wonderful pocket knives, and was very popular with the SCA (Medival recreation) community for period knives like this. This has a lot of wear and was either neglected or intentionaly weathered. I have a few pics of my knives that ill post later that have the same mark. if anyone knows how to reach him, id love to be back in touch and get a match made for one of his that i own.

Don

Quote by dmccall View Post
    Yes, I do.

The earlier posts were right in identifying the name. it is Jaeger Knives. It is a modern knife made by a man in Phoenix, Az. I knew him and have several of his knives from the late 1980's. He made wonderful pocket knives, and was very popular with the SCA (Medival recreation) community for period knives like this. This has a lot of wear and was either neglected or intentionaly weathered. I have a few pics of my knives that ill post later that have the same mark. if anyone knows how to reach him, id love to be back in touch and get a match made for one of his that i own.

Don
    Great ID on this one, Don, and welcome to the Forum.........................!
    Regards,

Steve.

Wow i am very happy that this dagger was identified because it is very fine costum made peace, very well made, and now it has a story. I would love to see more pictures of knives of that maker. Thank you for solving that mistory.

Obiwang
    ?

I have a jaeger knife...not really a knife but a claymore or bastard sword of some kind (fuzzy on my nomeclature) I was wondering if anyone had any more information on these pieces or a value as I am wondering if these pieces are sought after at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2