Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help identify a bayonet

Article about: Hello, Was poking around at an antique show and found this bayonet. The price was right so I picked it up. I figured a quick web search would come up with exactly where it came from. It didn

kc8wvw
    ?

Default Help identify a bayonet

Hello,
    Was poking around at an antique show and found this bayonet. The price was right so I picked it up. I figured a quick web search would come up with exactly where it came from. It didn't work out that way. I hadn't realized quite how many different kinds of bayonets there are out there.

I wiped off some of the grease from the blade. The scabbard is still coated pretty heavily. The only markings I could find were on the handle. The number 217052.

I would appreciate any help I could get finding information on this.
    Thank you

Help identify a bayonetHelp identify a bayonetHelp identify a bayonet

H KC..hang tight..someone WILL be able to identify this type of bayonet. Looks to be in decent condition. Patience the bayo guys will be along shortly.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Not my area of expertise, but I think its a Turkish M1935 for use with the M1893 and M1903 8mm Mauser rifles.

Alex

?

Correct destination, turkish M1935 bayonet generic for various rifles with M90/93/03 system.b.r.Andy