Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Hungarian FÉG representation knife for 75th Jubileum

Article about: I thought I show you some unique Hungarian steel. This is a 75th Jubileum knife produced by company FÉG, Hungarian weapon producer. According to the intels, only a few pieces, less than a hu

Default Hungarian FÉG representation knife for 75th Jubileum

I thought I show you some unique Hungarian steel.
    This is a 75th Jubileum knife produced by company FÉG, Hungarian weapon producer.

According to the intels, only a few pieces, less than a hundred were produced, to special persons.
    The blade is a high quality chromed AKM bayonet blade, with the 75th Jubileum engraving.
    The blade are numbered under the grip, also stamped with the company logo FFG.
    Grip is a composite material,fixed with two brass pins, which surfaces were also chromed, together with the cross guard.
    Sheath is a quality leather sheath.

On the last photo you see a it nexto a standard FÉG military knife
    Enjoy the photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hungarian FÉG representation knife for 75th Jubileum   Hungarian FÉG representation knife for 75th Jubileum  

Hungarian FÉG representation knife for 75th Jubileum   Hungarian FÉG representation knife for 75th Jubileum  

Hungarian FÉG representation knife for 75th Jubileum   Hungarian FÉG representation knife for 75th Jubileum