Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Hungarian Fire Department Dagger , Fantasy fake item ? Purchased from Poland .

Article about: Hello guys , posting for a friend . Is this item 100% ? Purchased from a seller in POLAND Hungarian Hungary Firemans Fire Brigade Officer Parade Dress Dagger Wwii | eBay ""Beautifu

Default Hungarian Fire Department Dagger , Fantasy fake item ? Purchased from Poland .

Hello guys , posting for a friend .

Is this item 100% ?
    Purchased from a seller in POLAND

Hungarian Hungary Firemans Fire Brigade Officer Parade Dress Dagger Wwii | eBay

""Beautiful Hungarian Fire Department Dagger

DESCRIPTION:This is one gorgeous dagger from the Hungarian Fire Services issued to high-ranking officers of the fire brigades as a sign of honor and recognition of faithful service. The flat of the blade has the stamped Hungarian shield logo with the words "Meszaros Lajos Budapest". On the blade is the Hungarian shield with St. Stephen's crown in a gold escutcheon " On the cross guard is another Hungarian shield with silver St. Stephen's crown on fine enamel that sits upon a circular motif of crossed fire axes; above this flames emit. The top or cap is a fire helmet-European style. A really fine piece of European history and an example of fine workmanship. It measures 34cm
    Hungarian Fire Department Dagger ,  Fantasy fake item ? Purchased from Poland .

He also got this one from the same seller in Poland .
    Yes a made up item ! No help needed with this one .( World war 2 german electricians knife)

1st item.nice looking dagger,original no idea.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    1st item.nice looking dagger,original no idea.
    Just the item location put me off .

?

This is Just my opinion the 2nd item is bad - really bad , the HJ badge doesn't exist in blue , the dagger i wouldn't have a lot of confidence in either - straight away i didn't like the look of the sheath.

Quote by jimm View Post
    This is Just my opinion the 2nd item is bad - really bad , the HJ badge doesn't exist in blue , the dagger i wouldn't have a lot of confidence in either - straight away i didn't like the look of the sheath.
    I tend to agree , both were sold by the same seller in Poland .

any further comments guys ?

(edit)received a PM,
    Last edited by Australia; 06-06-2014 at 07:51 AM.

Thanks guys for the assistance . Much apriecated .