Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

i need help bad.

Article about: i just bought a bayonet and i cant tell what it is. i will be truthful i am a noob about knifes so here is my description. the blade is 9 inches long and the grip is 4 and a half inches long

?

Default i need help bad.

i just bought a bayonet and i cant tell what it is. i will be truthful i am a noob about knifes so here is my description. the blade is 9 inches long and the grip is 4 and a half inches long. the blade looks kind of like a machete but not that curved. there is an eyelet on the top for a barrel. there are 2 symbols stamped on the blade(one on each side) one looks like an eagle with a crown or halo, and the other looks like a sword going though a gear, but i am not to sure. the serial number is E T 85447B. the grip is plastic and has a diamond pattern. if you can tell me anything at all about this item please respond. thank you.

?

Default Re: i need help bad.

Hi thefng, and welcome to the forums.
    As regards your bayonet, we really need to see some photos of it to be sure, if you can provide them, then it will help the members who know about these things a great deal.

Regards etc

Ian D
    AKA: Jimpy

?

thank you i do not know how to upload photos but i will try to find out. i will have them up by a the earliest tomorrow.

Hello-sounds like a Spanish CETME rifle bayo but as stated need pics.

My first thought as well, Lithgow.

Waiting for pics......
    Regards,

Steve.

Use this link for upload help. New picture posting feature - How to guide !

Eric

?

thank you all for your help! it is a cetme bayo. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/image...igpic741_5.gif