Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968

Article about: by SSN So why wasn't the knife popular? The design of the hilt wasn´t really ergonomic, the blade lost it´s sharpness very quickly, very dull tip of the blade, the lack of balance, the jangl

With the permission of a collectors mate I wanna show you images of an other, commercial, "Brotzeitsäbel".
    I guess, the maker ist Carl Julius Herbertz.
    Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968

?

Love these knives .

Here's mine , OFW 70
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968  

Here´s an BW KM 1968 pattern, maker: HSK 70, (Hans Schulze OHG Koblenz ? ...), manufactured in 1970
    Anybody has spotted an HSK 69 ?

Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968

CBH
    ?

I have one of the copies , no BW on the handle and Rostfrei on the blade . Is there much of a difference in quality from the issue knife ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    I have one of the copies , no BW on the handle and Rostfrei on the blade . Is there much of a difference in quality from the issue knife ?
    The quality, probably, is the same, but, your knife is´nt Bundeswehr issued ...

CBH
    ?

Yes I know that now because of this thread lol , I use it for camping etc . So I was wondering if the issue steel was better or anything . I'll have to keep an eye out for an issue one , and now I know what to look for . Thanks for all the information . Also I changed the frog on mine to a Canadian bayonet frog , make it fit on wider belts .
    Cheers

jgladieux
    ?

Default Commercial or issue??

Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968Kampfmesser Bundeswehr M1968

IMO commercial

I have an HSK 70 that I got from a BW soldier in Grafenwoehr in trade for some Marlboros.

Good Deal !

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast