Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

my m96 bayonet

Article about: This is my Swedish m96 bayonet for my Swedish Mauser I paid \\$25 dollars for it. What do you guys think?

Default my m96 bayonet

This is my Swedish m96 bayonet for my Swedish Mauser I paid $25 dollars for it. What do you guys think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my m96 bayonet   my m96 bayonet  

my m96 bayonet   my m96 bayonet  

Default Re: my m96 bayonet

Hi !

25 Bucks is quite OK !

?

Hi Mr Matt , that`s a very nice example of a very nice bayonet , with really nice markings to the leather , bayo and scabbard , and is a version i want to add to my collection , thanks for showing great price by the way ,

cheers Al

?

Am i looking at a naval marking on the crossguard ?

cheers Al

Quote by ALLERBERGER View Post
    Am i looking at a naval marking on the crossguard ?

cheers Al

No, it´s the maker´s-mark.

EJAB= Eskilstuna Jernmanufaktur Aktie Bolag

Cheers,

R.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my m96 bayonet   my m96 bayonet  

thank you for the replies guys sorry i didnt get back to answer questions i went on a short vacation to gatlinburg (easter tennessee for those that do not know it) but i got it at a show from a dealer and man O' man i wish i had some money he had a whole table of various kar98 and there was a scoped one that i realy would have likked to have but he had 3 of the bayonets for $30 and i asked if he could lower it so i got it for 25
    personally i think i still like my Kar98 bayonet for my Gew98 i payed $75 for it and its in wonderful condition

Quote by MR MATT View Post
    ... personally i think i still like my Kar98 bayonet for my Gew98 i payed $75 for it and its in wonderful condition
    What´s about pic´s ?

i have actually posted it in a diferent section on the forums hear is the linkhttps://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...al-gew98-6269/

Nice find on the M-96 Bayonet.....BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

I picked one up in the 80's for about $20 dollar's' Several yrs ago, my wife and I went to a popular resort area near here and went into a antique shop. The owner had one for sale for about $150 or so!(I forget the actual price) I told her what I knew and what was a more reasonable price. She just shrugged her shoulders and told me she had just bought the business and those were the prices that were there already. Poor sap who might have bought it....