Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help to identify this mysterious knife / trench knife

Article about: I'm looking for help if anyone out there can help me, On this mysterious knife I know its Bulgarian, I have included in the photos another knife almost identical that was for the Bulgarian r

Default Need help to identify this mysterious knife / trench knife

I'm looking for help if anyone out there can help me, On this mysterious knife
    I know its Bulgarian, I have included in the photos another knife almost identical that was for the Bulgarian red cross which as been cut down, This is a mystery to me why they are different
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help to identify this mysterious knife / trench knife   Need help to identify this mysterious knife / trench knife  

Need help to identify this mysterious knife / trench knife   Need help to identify this mysterious knife / trench knife  

Need help to identify this mysterious knife / trench knife   Need help to identify this mysterious knife / trench knife  

I can only speculate that we're looking at a Field-Made Fighting Knife...Bulgarian Items are totally out of my area of expertise, hopefully someone can add more information...
    cheers, Glenn

Thanks Glenn, it's possible a ww1 Bulgarian fighting knife then

Very poor overall. Who knows when it was
    made. I'm suspicious about all the filler
    and 'aging'.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Hello
    Solingen hunting, fishing, camping...........civilian knife
    more examples here:
    https://www.google.fr/search?q=solin...w=1366&bih=643

cordially
    Didier

Thanks a lot Bichon now I know what this one is probably dates around the 60's, Any idea on the other knife do you think it was cut down
    for a fighting knife in ww1, I will had some more photos of the knife

Default The other knife

more photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help to identify this mysterious knife / trench knife   Need help to identify this mysterious knife / trench knife  

Need help to identify this mysterious knife / trench knife  

Hello,

this are Bulgarian officer knives, made in Germany

Regards