MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Which one should I buy!?

Article about: by Jim P If it is "one or the other" I would say the Eichorn as well, but for the condition they are in, and the fact that they have been for sale awhile, I would definitely shoot

?

Quote by Jim P View Post
    If it is "one or the other" I would say the Eichorn as well, but for the condition they are in, and the fact that they have been for sale awhile, I would definitely shoot him a lower price. Can't hurt to try, right?

Jim
    Yup I will do that Jim thanks.

?

Quote by Rancid66 View Post
    For me none - both are hevy cleaned.
    Save your money and invest it in a bayonet who is in better shape.
    With such a bayonet you will be satisfied a longer time.
    Bayonet frog is most likely cut-down Austro-Hungarian type. (I m not 100% shure.)

Regards
    Vedran
    No means to disrespect you Rancid,but I would really like to hear Lance's opinion as well , is it or is it not worth buying this bayo.
    P.S. It's really difficult for me tho find good bayos here in Bulgaria,most of them are sharpened or in terrible condition,this two are some of the best I've seen up for sale here.

Emanuil.

?

The Durkopp Werke is a far less common maker than is Eickhorn. Personally, I would go for the Durkopp, the frog on the Eickhorn is not German, it is Bulgarian.

?

Quote by USNV5 View Post
    The Durkopp Werke is a far less common maker than is Eickhorn. Personally, I would go for the Durkopp, the frog on the Eickhorn is not German, it is Bulgarian.
    While the Durkopp Werke/F. Koeller is a less than common maker so would be Eichorn, especially a 1917 dated S98/05. Although I have to admit, I have always been partial to the Durkopp makers stamp.

Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2