Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Paratrooper Jump Knife

Article about: My dad left me his jump knife. He made 13 jumps, 6 into combat. WW2 the knife is orange in color, has a spring blade and a hook blade for cutting tangled shoot lines. The knife is in pristin

wbruns
    ?

Default Original Paratrooper Jump Knife

My dad left me his jump knife. He made 13 jumps, 6 into combat. WW2 the knife is orange in color, has a spring blade and a hook blade for cutting tangled shoot lines. The knife is in pristine condition what can I do with it?
    thanks waynebruns@sbcglobal.net

Default Re: Original Paratrooper Jump Knife

Hello Guys,
    Here are some phot's of my US Para Knives . The Orange Camillus which is the same as his Dad's but this is post war type Vietnam. The Black Schrade is WW2 without the hook.
    Regards

Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Paratrooper Jump Knife   Original Paratrooper Jump Knife  

Original Paratrooper Jump Knife   Original Paratrooper Jump Knife  

Original Paratrooper Jump Knife  

artkeos
    ?

Default Re: Original Paratrooper Jump Knife

Hello, very sorry for you, but not WWII!!!! Walden and Schrade were independent during the WWII!!!!! Two brand and two different fabric, neither joint!!
    For your information Walden bought Schrade in 1946, your knife neither can be WWII, very sorry for you! I have a knife Schrade Cut Co dated 1940, only this series is WWII!!
    The Schrade Walden M2 were used during era Vietnam, possible Korean but NOT WWII, not exist Walden M2 during WWII only Schrade.
    Have a good day
    Regards.
    Ian