Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

private purchased German WWI Armeedolch

Article about: Hi guys, what do you make out of this?, is this WWI period?, have read that these are not encountered very often, regards, Juan

Thanks Chris, doing my research and so far I am getting there and the results are by far exceeding my expectations

CBH
    ?

I did note the value of the other dagger you posted , but I'm sure much comes from the HJ connection .

But you still found a great knife with more stories to tell . Keep us posted .

Will do Chris. Nevertheless, finding Mr Wittmann s knife is being a major break through, so this therefore indicates that both the seath and blade that I posted belong together and are not a mismatch (another collector has already confirmed this to me too)

Hi Ralph, received it today, looks great. Also was told by a fellow collector that not all WWII fighting knives sheaths had a clip. I am now fully confident that this is a Puma Werk fighting knife TR era variation, regards, Juan

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Hi Ralph, received it today, looks great. Also was told by a fellow collector that not all WWII fighting knives sheaths had a clip. I am now fully confident that this is a Puma Werk fighting knife TR era variation, regards, Juan
    All that really matters Juan, is that you are satisfied with it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3