Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Russian knife...

Article about: Hi all, anyone have info on this. I have no idea if its good, bad, rubbish..? It was given to me by a friend so thought id try find some info about it. The blade itself has been snapped and

I am looking for a deactivated soviet NRS knife from a long time, I suppose I am not the only one searching such item,this type was indeed a useful weapon.

?

Quote by VocelkaV View Post
    I am looking for a deactivated soviet NRS knife from a long time, I suppose I am not the only one searching such item,this type was indeed a useful weapon.
    That would indeed be something!

Good luck tracking one down.

I realize of course why the knife/gun is held thus, but here is just something wrong about the latter couple of pics, LOL.

Not sure that I'd want to fire it by holding it by the blade edge either - gloves or no gloves (not that it would have much kick, but still...).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian knife...   Russian knife...  

Russian knife...   Russian knife...  

Russian knife...  
    Attached Images Attached Images Russian knife...  Russian knife... 

HgF
    ?

Aghghgh… Look out for the recoil. Especially if you got one in cal 45-70.

?

Yeah, that would spell trouble - but would be vastly entertaining for onlookers standing a safe distance away observing the debacle

Never even seen or heard of one of these before. Very odd item.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Russian knife...Russian knife...

Hi !

There´s another combat-knife for use in russian special units, also in the Spetsnaz.

Such pattern knives were sold in 1997 by an German hunting outfitter for an amount of Deutschmarks 298,-- (today GBP 112,-- / Euro´s 154,--)

From the 1997 sales catalogue:

Guys, just a little warning for you, lately lots of ballistic knives are sold as specnaz knife on ebay, I have also got one, but it was very dissapointing, the spring is weak, and blade flew only 1,5 meters and impacting the ground with blade backward position,no matter how many times I tried...
    I can hardly imagine that this knife was a military issue, most likely it is a private made (fake).
    So be careful..

Quote by Reibert View Post

There´s another combat-knife for use in russian special units, also in the Spetsnaz.

Some images of such knife from an auction.

This is not a "ballistic knive" !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian knife...   Russian knife...  

Russian knife...  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2