Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Stuff like this kills my soul...

Article about: Two hundred is a pipe dream unless you find one at a yard sale.

?

Two hundred is a pipe dream unless you find one at a yard sale.
    Last edited by relicz; 10-22-2013 at 07:29 PM.
    Regards,
    John

Maybe the whole thing was an elaborate avenue for somebody to sell a box of fake daggers for decent money to people who don't know how to spot a bad one.... Is the one they drilled definitely a good knife?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Makes a Hardly Ableson even slower with the extra weight!..
    I always thought they were called HARDLY MOVINGSON! The one I had used to leave bits of it in its wake whenever I went out, it did not stay with me for long.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    I always thought they were called HARDLY MOVINGSON! The one I had used to leave bits of it in its wake whenever I went out, it did not stay with me for long.
    Yeah Jerry, the one i owned wouldn't pull the c*ck off a chocolate mouse!...

Aaarrrgghhh! Why is it that bikers have been trashing great militaria for generations? Do the fumes really get into their heads that much? Leon.

Anyone want to take a road trip to California? More pacifically, 200 Broad Ave, Wilmington, CA 90744
    This man either has no sense, is a con-artist, or just doesn't care; either way, he needs a talking to!

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Aaarrrgghhh! Why is it that bikers have been trashing great militaria for generations? Do the fumes really get into their heads that much? Leon.
    Usually, being a biker means having no respect for anything...thus you get this crap.
    I've never understood the excitement in being a biker, but to each their own, I guess. Just don't destroy items with historical value while doing so.

common guys lay off the term biker all bike riders are called that,and from what I know of the roadrats DON'T go near them,BAD news.

?

As our old friend Buggs Bunny used to say... "What a Maroon!!!!"

I'm being polite of course, anyone that does these sort of things hasn't got the sense of a jackass. Too bad, maybe he sold the scabbard to someone that needed it, it makes a pathetically inadequate kick pedal and will break eventually, hopefully cutting his ankle badly. (Not very nice of me, sorry......)

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Usually, being a biker means having no respect for anything...thus you get this crap.
    I've never understood the excitement in being a biker, but to each their own, I guess. Just don't destroy items with historical value while doing so.
    Stuff like this kills my soul...
    Hey fellah what did you say!...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast