Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)

Article about: Here´s a czechoslovakian fighting knive, introduced in 1975. This knife was used in para-units, recon-units, units of the police and, in units of the Departement of internal affairs" ..

Default Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)

Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)

Here´s a czechoslovakian fighting knive, introduced in 1975.

This knife was used in para-units, recon-units, units of the police and, in units of the Departement of internal affairs" ...

If someone of you guy´s have some more informations regarding this knife, I´d appreciate !

Default Re: Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)

I don't like the chances of an accident happening with someone working the saw blade backwards and forwards with the knife blade pointing at them! What holds the auxiliary blade in place?

Quote by lithgow View Post
    I don't like the chances of an accident happening with someone working the saw blade backwards and forwards with the knife blade pointing at them! What holds the auxiliary blade in place?

YouTube - ‪UTON‬‏

Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)Utocny nuz vz. 75, (UN 75)

Wanna show you the predecessor model, the czech V07, introduced in the 50´s: