Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Vietnam era bayonet?

Article about: Gents, An acquaintance has asked for some information on this bayonet. Believed to be used in Vietnam. So, any information would be good and perhaps an idea of value if possible? Thank you i

?

Default Vietnam era bayonet?

Gents,

An acquaintance has asked for some information on this bayonet. Believed to be used in Vietnam.

So, any information would be good and perhaps an idea of value if possible?

Thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vietnam era bayonet?  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

US M7 knife bayonet.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

this may help . I hope!

M5, M6, and M7 Knife Bayonets
    Rod

Nice bayonet,thanks jerry for that link very useful indeed,value not a clue are they more or less desirable than m5a or m6?as these in the US sell around $50 give and take depending on condition and so on..............Jake.

US M7 "M16 bayonet". The evolutionary lineage to the 1943-1944 M3 fighting knife / M8 scabbard is clearly seen on these.
    All the best
    Dave

?

Thank you for your replies Gents would a fair value be around £35?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Most of the ones I've seen at shows lately have been priced a couple pounds less, so that price doesn't sound too terrible

Dont bother buying from the states with the shipping and customs just becomes a very over expensive item......