MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 Austrian Bayonet?

Article about: Can you guys help me with Identifying this bayonet please? I think it's Austrian and WW1, but not exactly sure. What rifle would this belong to? Is it Austrian? Authentic? Any help is apprec

Default WW1 Austrian Bayonet?

Can you guys help me with Identifying this bayonet please? I think it's Austrian and WW1, but not exactly sure. What rifle would this belong to? Is it Austrian? Authentic? Any help is appreciated. Cheers!

WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?WW1 Austrian Bayonet?

Default Re: WW1 Austrian Bayonet?

Hi, its a Czech Mauser bayonet..............not Austrian............1930s I believe.

Thanks for the info, is there a resource or website I could tap for more info on this? Thanks!

Nice Chez bayonet fits checz M-24 mauser it is in its original condition Germans used them too plenty of period pictures of them in use. Try Old Smitty's bayonet site he tells you all you want to know about them. timothy

Thanks Timothy. I'm on the site trying to Identify it, so far I found a mark on the scabbard that reads "CSZ" "E (Lion Symbol) 29"

According to Old Smithy's information it seems to be a VZ-24 Bayonet made in 1929 in the Czech Republic. Very limited production.