Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

$150 reward

Article about: Very strange that this new member has posted a very vague request and has not seen fit to clarify the situation, my alarm bells have started to ring, and perhaps Admin could broach the reaso

Default Re: $150 reward

i agree with all you guys on this one however any story suppled now may be just as intentionally false i tink hes just set up a nice brick wall for himself with his vaguries

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Hi people,

I must admit, when I saw the "header" for this posting, like a few of us, I automatically thought, "ey up, some poor sods had some kit nicked and wants help in finding it", now, after reading the posting and, mainly because the original poster has, as far as I am concerned still NOT clarified the whys and wherefores of his "offer" of what has gone from a "reward" to "offering a reward or finders fee to anyone who can provide me with the information I seek. I want to know the current whereabouts of this helmet and to have the contact information for the person currently owns it". personally, I would question the motive/s behind his, or her, request, especially with it coming from a "newbie" to the forum.
    Just my "two pennorth" people.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    I fully agree, the fact that this person has asked something but not given anyone background information on why he needs to know where the helmet is located is indeed very strange. Theres a lot of possible explanations, but I'd preffer to hear it from the person asking before I pass any judgement, but the fact that the person asking the question seems to be hiding something is making me wonder.......

Thanks

Danny

Wierd! I have a Seaforth Highlanders cap badge if you want to give me $150 for it?

?

Quote by booboo252 View Post
    Wierd! I have a Seaforth Highlanders cap badge if you want to give me $150 for it?

So have I, he can have mine for the same if he wants! (NOT!!)

Regards etc

Ian D

Quote by jimpy View Post
    So have I, he can have mine for the same if he wants! (NOT!!)

Regards etc

Ian D

i offer 2 for 145 $

Button for $50?

21st Battalion.... MORE INFO FOR US MEANS MORE ANSWERS FOR YOU! WE ARE SINCERE, ARE YOU?

Martyn.

Hey, Klinger, stop undercutting us!

?

i think this thread needs to be locked until further notice !!

Quote by booboo252 View Post
    Hey, Klinger, stop undercutting us!
    ok i try

21st Battalion
    ?

I will pay a $200 REWARD to anyone who can put me in direct contact with the collector who currently owns this WW II Seaforth Highlanders MK II helmet.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1