Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

$150 reward

Article about: Very strange that this new member has posted a very vague request and has not seen fit to clarify the situation, my alarm bells have started to ring, and perhaps Admin could broach the reaso

Default Re: $150 reward

Quote by 21st Battalion View Post
    I will pay a $200 REWARD to anyone who can put me in direct contact with the collector who currently owns this WW II Seaforth Highlanders MK II helmet.
    Care to enlighten us on why you are wanting to get in touch with the owner of this helmet so badly? If you have read any of the posts here you may have realised that people are really wondering what your motives are.

Thanks

Danny

?

a somewhat arrogant posting, upping the reward while ignoring the simple requests of many members for further information,,think this one should be left in the dark as we are.....
    cheers paul

This guy has done anything, and everything to avoid the main question we all have been asking him;

" WHY DO YOU WANT TO GET A HOLD OF THE OWNER OF THE HELMET "

How do you expect us to ever take you seriously, when you are refusing to answer this very simple question.

From my experiences, and dealings with people throughout what i did for the military, and my employer, you are throwing up some serious RED FLAGS....

I would say answer the question, or you need to let it go, as no one will give you any information at all.

Your post screams of some underhanded, sneaky intentions....

Ok, with kid leather gloves then....

21st Battalion, has the helmet been stolen?

Please answer.

Martyn.

You would think if it was stolen, he would tell us, and we would keep an eye out for it.

As I'm sure no one in here can stand a thief, especially someone that steals from a fellow collector.

Just my input.

Brian

Well Brian, we all know each others motives in this game or at least I hope we do. Someone mentioned the picture had been seen somwhere else and I was wondering if our mysterious poster has made similar 'requests' there.

If there's no forthcoming answers I'll just ignore this thread in future and certainly anything else of a similar ilk.

Martyn.

Quote by martynv4 View Post
    Well Brian, we all know each others motives in this game or at least I hope we do. Someone mentioned the picture had been seen somwhere else and I was wondering if our mysterious poster has made similar 'requests' there.

If there's no forthcoming answers I'll just ignore this thread in future and certainly anything else of a similar ilk.

Martyn.
    AS will i also.

Brian

Quote by martynv4 View Post

Martyn.

No he did not make the same request there. I'm not certain why he is looking for it. I assumed he owned the helmet when he did post it. He has not been active on the forum for quite a while now so I don't have an answer for you on that.

If you would like to see the thread, here it is...

WW II Canadian Helmets

?

he's made the same request on Wehrmacht-Awards.com as well either he's extremely interested in buying it or as already been said its been stolen ??

$150 Reward - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

?

Too many RED FLAGS coming up with this one for my liking now boys and girls!

1: Why is he/she not answering the perfectly polite, and obvious, question that a lot of us have asked......WHY do you want the info?

2: What is the helmet to you?

3: Why have you suddenly upped the "reward" to $200?

4: Why are you, apparently, so "desparate" to get your hands on this helmet, or on any info as to the current owner or its whereabouts?

21st Battalion; I feel that until you give us the answers and explanations to our questions, then you will get ZERO response from any of us who are, possibly,in the know about it or anything about it. You are raising too many "worries" about your motives etc. If they are honest and you are honest with us, we will be honest with you and help you as much as we can, if you are not, then we wont help, simple as that. (If you have read peoples postings, requests for help etc on the various boards within the group, you will have realised that we help each other out as much as we can)

21st Battalion, the ball is in your court now and it is up to you to prove our "gut feelings" wrong!

Regards etc to all

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1